Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Midway into paradise

Sometimes, you just gotta try and capture the essence of the place......

I have been very interested in all of the green shag carpeting that covers everything in the forest. It has been fun to just stand next to a random tree and peer into a small world filled with it's own ecosystem. All in a space the size of my head. It is wet and dry, soft and hard. Bright and dull. I want to try my best to draw some of this....



Last week I was lucky enough to be high up enough on the mountain to see the orange moon rise up over the trees. It was so huge and of course my camera couldn't capture it's size in a realistic way at all. But, you can use your mind-power and imagine it as a giant glowing orb moving slowly over the mountains across the water and trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment