Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oliver Halsman Rosenberg (week 7)

One of my collaborators Alexander Kori Girard came up for a few days to work on some paintings together... We have a few nice little pieces on view now at the Berkeley Art Museum in the ABSTRACT NOW show curated by Larry Rinder that we made together in India...the pieces we made just now have a similar energy, and it was a joy for both of us to watch them spring forth...A lot of the time we work together is just filled with Dada nonsense and laughter, so as long as I was learning Final Cut Pro, I decided to share a taste of what that energy is like with this video below...Only one week left here, and I'm using every moment to give thanks and create before I'm swept off into the next nomadic adventure....





No comments:

Post a Comment